A-PDF Content Splitter Service
A-PDF Content Splitter Service is a windows service program which is running in the background. The service monitors folders you specified. As PDF files copied or created in the folders, their will be splitted into smaller pdf files based on location and text information within the files (split rule).
You can define split rule use A-PDF Content Splitter desktop for free, split rule define how the file will be split and how the split output files are uniquely named.
Get a free license >>
|Free download trial version|
How does it work
A-PDF Content Splitter Service will locate the position according to user-defined criteria, extract and compare text, and if the text is different, it generates a new small file. Download the example PDF file.
Why A-PDF Content Splitter Service
Multiple Hot Directories
The service can monitor multiple folders at the same time with different split rule setting.
Unique Split Function
The program provides an unique function that splits files based on content. It is extremely easy to split a PDF file into individual sections based on keywords.
It is ideal for large invoicing, reporting and payroll systems, where a single output file may contain many thousands of individual records that need to be extracted and distributed. Text within the document can be used to dynamically name output files and extracted to a delimited file for data storage.
It supports 3 split methods:
- Splits on unique text by using word position searches
- Splits on find text by using word position searches
- Splits on unique text by using word position searches and group output by unique text
There are two type tags, split tag and macro tag. Split tag can be used to trigger to split file and can be used in output name and properties. The macro tag can be used to output name and properties only.
You can also use pascal-script to transform and validate tags, either split tag or macro tag. For example:
- Transform tags: You can write some script to use only first 5 characters of split tag.
- Validate tags: You can write some script to make sure the split tag is all number, otherwise it is not valid tag.
Easy to Use
After a rule is defined to split one or a batch of PDF files, you just:
- Select the PDF files that need splitting.
- Select a split rule to apply.
- Click the "Split all" button.
- Handle a batch of files at one time.
- Reuse rules you defined.
A-PDF Content Splitter Service is a standalone program costing only $99. It does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.
|only $99.||Free download trial version|