A-PDF N-up Page
A-PDF N-up Page (PDF imposition) is a simple, lightning-fast desktop utility program that lets you to batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files as easy as drag-and-drop, It combines\rearranges PDF pages onto larger (or custom size) sheets to make books, booklets, or special arrangements.
Making a foldable booklet from a PDF or arranging complex imposition layouts couldn't be easier. A-PDF N-up Page will do the task for you.
Get a free license >>
|Free download trial version|
How does it work
Why A-PDF N-up Page
To create booklets, you must combine multiple pages in an array that's ready for printing. Traditional imposition software has been designed forward professional users. A-PDF n-up page enables anyone to master the imposition (n-up page) process without professional training or complex job setups. You'll be able to arrange pages on larger sheets, rearrange pages, trim pages and accomplish a whole range of imposition tasks – and do it all without Acrobat PDF files.
Professional layout control and PDF booklet making
Choose N-up, 2-up or 4-up to create imposed PDF files that meet your production needs. Control n-up method (A/B, Duplex, Split mode), margins, gutters and page arranging direction. and so on
The complete set of A-PDF N-up Page features includes
- Powerful Batch PDF imposition tool for professional layout control and PDF booklet making
- N-up, 2-up or 4-up to create imposed PDF files that meet your production needs.
- Control sheet size, margins, gutters, and so on
- 2-up PDFs or 4-up PDFs
- Supports A/B or Split type imposition
- Order page: Across or Down the page
- Rotate page: Rotate all, odd or even pages option
- Supports Adjust margins between each page
- Supports "Drag and Drop" support of PDF files
- Custom output PDF Page Size (Scaling, Fit to page size, remain original page size) while N-UP PDF pages
- N-up Page a hundreds PDF file in seconds.
- Easy to learn and operate
A-PDF N-up Page is a standalone program costing only $27. It does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.
|only $27.||Free download trial version|