Any server version to automate security PDFs changes in a folder?
This program can be used as Windows Service programs, which will be always running, and you can set different monitor folders and security methods with it.
Just set the service program as follows:
- Open the program, click "Add Folder.." button to define Monitored Directory, Output Directory, Log File Directory (Backup Directory);
- Set Security Method: Security Level and Permissions, click "Ok" to save all settings;
- Click "Add Folder.." button to add the second folder which to be monitored simultaneously, define unique security method as your wanted, save it (you can set many folders based on your needs);
- Click "Start Services" icon to monitor the different folders at the same time.
More Related Q&A
- Protect PDFs by setting expiration
- Make PDFs secure quickly
- Prevent printing or copying
- Lock a folder of PDFs simply
- Disable operation on PDFs after expiration
- Form PDFs with limitation
- Secure PDF files in background
- Define security method for multiple PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover - Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security - Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security Service - Monitor folders for changing PDF password security
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.