Auto Name label inserted PDF files.
If you have created hundreds of PDF files with label inserted, do you want to name these PDF files automatically in a defined pattern or add prefix to output names?
- Free Download and open A-PDF Label (PDF mail merge) ;
- Click the "Open excel file" icon to open a excel file as datasource to be labeled;
- Input your wanted data type name in SQL Box, for example " select Name, City, Address, Phone from [Sheet1$]";
- Select a Rule for Labeling: Click the "+" icon to custom a rule in "A-PDF Label Rules Editor" interface;
- A. Defien your rule name; B. Choose a PDF template; C. Select a Name pattern for naming output PDF files: You can choose from Drop-down list, or define by yourself, you will see name results below name box; D. Custom DataSource Field for Labeling:
- Click the "Label and Create as PDF" icon to form PDFs with labels.
More Related Q&A
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Excel to PDF - Batch convert MS Excel file into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Data Extractor - Batch extract certain text information within the PDF to XLS, CSV or XML format.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.