Can I add page number for a PDF from appointed page?
1. Launch A-PDF Number Pro and add PDF document;
2. Define basic number settings such as number font type, color, size and format;
3. Click "Advanced" to define page range to add number, see below picture: set "Page begin processing at "3" and "Page numbering to begin at "1";
4. Click "Numbering" or "Numbering and save as…" to publish PDF with page number added.
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Number - Add/create page number in PDF pages
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.