Can I append a PDF file if the total page number in merged PDF file is odd?
If I don't want the total page number of merged file is odd, can I insert a blank page or a special PDF file at the end?
A-PDF Merger (free download here) provides you different choices when the total page number for the merged PDF is odd.
Make your own settings in the below way:
- Click "File->Add/ Add a Directory" to add PDF documents into the list;
- Click "Tools->Options->Page", check "Add a page for each document if the total page number for current PDF is ODD", choose "Add a Blank Page" or "Add an exist file (PDF file)", and save your settings;
- Choose file and set "Merge Method", then click "Merge" to combine all files together with a blank page or PDF file appended.
View video tutorial here:
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.