Can I batch change local HTML or Webpage of Internet into PDF with fast speed?
A-PDF HTML to PDF (free download here) is a very powerful product to batch convert HTML files to PDF documents, you can add the HTML files from saved Web Pages, or add URL at your convenience. The software even provides many kinds of personal settings such as security, watermark, and change properties, etc.
free download here and install A-PDF HTML to PDF, run HtmlToPDF.exe, the tutorial below explains how to use A-PDF HTML to PDF in below easy ways :
Method One—Batch Convert Mode (Choose "Batch Convert Mode" in the beginning):
- Click "Add" or the sentence in the list--"The list is empty, Please add some HTML documents to begin.." to add existing HTML files, or click "Add Folder" include sub folders to add a folder HTML files together, or even input address of Webpages directly by clicking "Add URL";
- Click "Settings" or icons as "Add Security", "Add Watermark",
"Properties" etc to set for output PDF documents, the tool provides an
overall interface for settings:
- Click "Convert to PDF and Save As" to select output folder and then start conversion.
Choose "Ok" in the Message Box "Do you want to open the directory?"
Let's compare the converted PDF page with original HTML page:
- Choose "Hot Directories Mode" in the beginning, then click "Next >" to start Hot Directories Mode, and you can also set for output PDF files as in Batch Convert Mode by clicking "Settings";
- Set monitored and output directories, then choose a path for saving log files:
- Click the icon for "Start Hot Directory Service", all HTML files written in the Input Directory will be converted into PDF format and then saved in Output Directory.
Method Three—Command Line Mode:
Operate Cmd.exe then input your command line as "C:\WORK\Converter\A-PDF
Html to PDF \HtmlToPDF.exe" " C:\WORK\Converter\A-PDF Html to PDF\[A-
PDF.com].htm" " C:\WORK\Converter\A-PDF Html to PDF\com.pdf"
Besides above three ways to convert HTML files, there is another easy method:
Right click on the HTML file which to be converted into PDF format,
then select "Convert to PDF…" in Context-Sensitive Menu, it will auto run
HtmltoPDF.exe, then choose an output folder, the Html file will be
Click the download button to free download a trial version now
- A-PDF Password Security - Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF INFO Changer - Change the PDF file properties, include author, title, subject, keywords
- A-PDF Office to PDF - Batch convert MS Office file into professional-quality PDF documents.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.