Can I cut PDF pages for easy reading on eReaders?
Easy as below shows:
- Click "File->Open" to add a PDF file, the page thumbnails will be shown below;
- Click "Action" to choose "Add Horizontal Line", "Add Vertical Line" or "Add Grid", then click "Apply" button to apply defined cut settings to other pages;
- Click "Cut and Save as" to save cut pages as a new file (you can click "Rule->Export Rule" to save current cut settings as a rule file, then use later or in "Batch Cutting...").
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Split double wide pages in half
- Divide PDF pages
- Cut pages into single sheets
- Split one page into two
- Cut PDF pages into slices
- Split 10 pages straight down to 20 pages
- Split landscapes in half to two portrait pages
- Cut multiple PDF books in half together
- Batch cut PDF pages in half
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF Page Crop - crop or removes the white margins (space) of PDF pages
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.