Can I delete text on PDF pages?
I want to delete text in a PDF file which was generated from a TIFF file. Do you have such a product?
Yes, to delete text on PDF pages, you can download A-PDF Filler (free download here) to have a try:
- Start the program, click "Add PDF file" button to choose the PDF file you want to delete text;
- Click "Draw Rectangle" icon to draw a rectangle on the text to be deleted, set Fill Type as "Solid", choose the Fill Color as same as the background color, you can also define the border line color with the same color;
- Click "Save as PDF" to save the text deleted file as a new PDF file.
- A-PDF Label - Batch add formatted dynamic Label fields (mailing label) such as Name, Address, City to custom PDF templates (such as in form letters, on envelopes, business card, name badge and so on) for printing, The Label fields lists information come from a spreadsheet in MS Excel file
- A-PDF Data Extractor - Batch extract certain text information within the PDF to XLS, CSV or XML format.
- A-PDF Filler - Edit, insert images, draw graphs on PDF documents, even scan papers for editing in PDF format
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.