Can I directly back up files to FTP server?
- Click "New" to enter into New Backup Wizard interface, define Backup Task name and define "FTP" as backup destination, define Host, Folder, User and password, then click "Next";
- Click "Add Folder" to define what do you want to backup, you can check Filters to filtering some kinds of files, click "Next";
- Choose "Full Backup" or "Differential Backup", then define when do you want to backup, manually or automatically, how often, at last, click "Save".
If you encounter an accidental data loss sometime, just click "Restore" to recover your files from your FTP folder directly.
- A-PDF Paper Manager Lite - Manage your paper documents with ease, also easy for scanning, organizing, and sharing all your documents.
- A-PDF Backup Master - Backup program for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.