Can I keep original file encryption after splitting the PDF into smaller parts?
the meanwhile, you can enable "keep original file encryption" feature to reserve original file encryption. Just follow the below steps:
1. Start A-PDF Size Splitter and add PDF to the file list;
2. Define "Per file size" as splitting basis;
3. Click "Settings…" button and choose "Output Security", enable "Keep original file encryption", click "OK" to save setting (or you can set new security) ;
4. Choose output directory as the output path;
5. Click "Begin Split" button to split the PDF into files of smaller size.
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Content Splitter - Split PDF files based on content
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.