Can I make added watermark only show while printing out?
- Click "Add PDF Document" or "Add directories to list" to add PDF files;
- Select Watermarks from the list, or create a new one maually, you can preview the whole watermark result in right side box;
- Choose "Watermark (Print Show)" in the drop-down list of "Action", then the stored file won't show the watermark until you print it out.
View video tutorial:
This Image tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Overlay PDF pages with dynamic stamp
- Label PDF with web addresses
- Set sign for confidential PDF
- Watermark PDF then print immediately
- Show company name on PDF
- Manual design watermarks for PDFs
- Stamp PDF with all formats of images
- Add text or image as watermarks
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Batch Print - Print multiple word, pdf, excel documents and more.
- A-PDF Number Pro - Batch add Page Number to Acrobat PDF documents, including prefix and suffix.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.