Can I set a higher extract box to get data whole extracted?
Easy as below steps showing:
- Click "File->Add PDF File/ Add Folder" to add your files to the list;
- Select a Rule for Extraction: click "Add a new rule" icon to edit a rule based on your sample file, extract fields, drag the field to higher as the below image shows, then Save And Exit;
- Click "Options" to set output method and format, then click "Extract All" button to output data in spreadsheet.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Gather useful data from PDF fields
- Collect text of PDFs into XLS files
- Grab PDF data with matching requirements
- Capture data from formatted PDFs to spreadsheet
- Transform data in PDFs into editable files
- Generate XML based on data extracted from PDFs
- Catch data from many PDFs and put into a single CSV or XML
- Extract data from PDFs into Excel
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Form Data Extractor - batch export PDF form data to CSV or XML file format
- A-PDF To Excel - extract and convert almost any PDF data (such as Invoice, Bank statement, Price list, inventory list. Etc…) to highly-editable Microsoft Excel document or CSV file format in several minutes.
- A-PDF Data Extractor - Batch extract certain text information within the PDF to XLS, CSV or XML format.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.