Can't convert PDF documents of bank statements into CSV files?
So, how to extract important information held in column and rows and retain the original layouts? And how to easily recalculate numbers or re-order the information in PDF files without manually re-typing?
Now, the tutorial below explains how to use A-PDF Content Splitter with ease:
- Free download and install A-PDF To Excel, operate Pdfpte.exe, the first step is to open a PDF document to be converted:
- Edit on your opened PDF file: Add a table to PDF, Draw vertical lines to table, Remove vertical lines from table, and Remove the table…
- After editing on original PDF document, if the file contains two or more pages, you can apply current page table settings to other pages or set individually. Then click “Extract to Excel” and choose a format as CSV or Excel for the output file.
The original PDF:
- A-PDF Excel to PDF - Batch convert MS Excel file into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Text Extractor - Extract plain text from Adobe PDF files
- A-PDF Office to PDF - Batch convert MS Office file into professional-quality PDF documents.
- A-PDF Form Data Extractor - batch export PDF form data to CSV or XML file format
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.