Do any of your products append PDF documents to multiple documents?
First, append a blank page to the end of every PDF file:
- Select "Pages->Batch process" to enter into batch interface;
- Add PDF Documents: click "Add directories to list";
- Choose "Add Action->" to set for new blank pages: Insert->1 page, Position->After, Where to insert?->Last Page, then click "Ok" to save settings;
- Click "Process" to insert a blank page to the end of those PDF documents instantly.
Then, stamp on the last blank page with the same one-page file:
- Add PDF Documents: choose "File->Add PDF Document" or "File->Add Directory", you can even drag the files to the list directly;
- Click "Watermark->Create->New PDF Watermark", then add your PDF, set page range->Page No. as "-1", then save as a new watermark;
- Append Watermark to PDFs: click "Watermark And Save As" to add defined PDF watermark to your original PDF files.
Then you will get all your files appended with the single page PDF file.
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Page Master - Manage and organize PDF document pages, including edit, arrange, merge, extract etc.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.