Do you want to organize PDF files with previewing content first?
Is there an useful application helping to organize PDF files with previewing content first?
You can use A-PDF Preview and Move (free download here) to organize PDF files with previewing content first.
Just follow the steps below:
- Add PDF Documents: click "File->Add Folder" to choose a directory for add all files into the preview list;
- Click "Action->Add dest directories", click "Add" to define Caption and Directory, you can add two or more directories;
- Choose file, and then preview content from right-side box, click some related folder icon for moving into at once, you can also click "Move to..." icon to destine folder directly.
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Sort PDF files based on content
- View PDFs in a same window
- Manage, delete and rename PDF on content
- Delete PDF while viewing content
- Rearrange PDF with a single tool
- Check PDF content then rename and move
- Set folders to store different PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Preview and Rename - Preview PDF content easily, rename PDF based on content you previewed.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
- A-PDF Preview and Move - Preview content for multiple PDF files, then OCR page content to rename and define dest folder to move.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.