Guide for Use Flash Flip Book Maker to initial show the Bookmark
What is A-PDF to Flipbook?
A-PDF to Flipbook is flipbook maker solution for convert PDF to flash flipping publication. It has been used in many working field, such as speech presentation for lecturer, product catalog for customer, photo album for family, flash magazine for readers, and all types e-publication. Some small features in A-PDF to Flipbook, like initial show, retain flipbook on the center, etc; it may help you design the flipbook with good flexibility.
How to initial show the bookmark?
- 1. Open A-PDF to Flipbook, import PDF from your computer;
- 2. Select Float template from Template resource for your flipbook project.
- 3. Find initial show bar on Design Settings, and then choose initial show option as Bookmark.
- 4. Apply changes, you will find the bookmark has show on your flipbook.
(Design Setting -> Flash Display Settings -> Initial Show -> Bookmark)
- A-PDF Label - Batch add formatted dynamic Label fields (mailing label) such as Name, Address, City to custom PDF templates (such as in form letters, on envelopes, business card, name badge and so on) for printing, The Label fields lists information come from a spreadsheet in MS Excel file
- A-PDF Number Pro - Batch add Page Number to Acrobat PDF documents, including prefix and suffix.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.