How can I crop a PDF to the same size as original PDF file?
1. Start A-PDF Page Crop and import PDF file that you need to crop;
2. Crop the PDF as you wish with various crop tools: crop box, rectangles, margins settings, align tools and so on;
3. Click "Options"-->"Settings", and the Options window will pop up, click "Page Size" and define page size: set page size the same as the crop area, or set size as you like (you can also click the "Inverted Triangle" to choose size for the output PDF); set page content position and save settings;
4. Click "Apply" button to apply the settings to all the other pages;
5. Click "Crop and Save as" button to choose output path, and then you will get a PDF that of the same size as original file.
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.