How can I cut the two sides together PDFs into single sheet files?
This tool provides you an easy way to split down the pages to get two-sides separated into single side pages.
Easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Start the program, click "Batch Cutting..." button, then click "Add Files" icon or drag the PDF files to the list directly;
- Check the option "Cut Vertical in Half";
- Click "Cut and Save as" to split pages in half to create single sheet files.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Split double wide pages in half
- Divide PDF pages
- Cut pages into single sheets
- Split one page into two
- Cut PDF pages into slices
- Split 10 pages straight down to 20 pages
- Split landscapes in half to two portrait pages
- Cut multiple PDF books in half together
- Batch cut PDF pages in half
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF Page Crop - crop or removes the white margins (space) of PDF pages
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.