How can I define page number type for the PDF file?
type: Arabic number or Roman number (capital form or low case). Look at the followings to see how to choose number type for page number.
1. Start A-PDF Number Pro and add PDF document;
2. Define basic number settings such as number font type, color, size and format;
3. Click "Advanced" to choose number type (Roman);
4. Click "Numbering" or "Numbering and save as…" to publish PDF with Roman number added.
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.