How can I insert note for merged PDF for later use?
When merge PDF files, can I add note or comment for the files for reference in future use?
A-PDF Merger (free download here) can help you to add comment on PDF files for later use.
Very easy as below steps show:
- Click "File->Add/ Add a Directory" to add PDF files to the list;
- Right-click on the file you want to add comment, choose "Comment" from Context-Sensitive Menu, and then input your comment in the pop-up "Input" box, click "OK" to save it;
- Click "File->Export List" to save files with added comments as a Merger List file, when you want to use the comment added files later, just click "File->Import List" to add the list for loading them directly;
- Define "Merge Method" for files and click "Merge" to complete the operations.
View video tutorial here:
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.