How can I optimize scanned pages for saving as text?
If I scanned my book into electronic files, how can I optimize the pages into TXT format for editing directly?
A-PDF OCR (free download here) is a tool helping to optimize scanned files and save as TXT format.
Convert images contain scan files to PDF
Unlock secured PDF
Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
Protect a PDF File with password
Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
Convert Image to PDF
How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
Follow steps below:
- Scan file: click "File->Scan->Select scanner and scan" to list scanned pages directly;
- Optimize pages: you can rotate, de-skew and crop pages by clicking icons as below image shows:
- Save: click "OCR and Save" to output ocr text (you can edit the OCR Text manually before saving).
View video tutorial here:
- A-PDF Scan Optimizer - batch optimize your scanned PDF documents
- A-PDF Scan Paper - Scan and organize paper in PDF format, use thumbnails and metadata to filter, secure, send scanned documents.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.