How can I watermark PDF and FTP instantly?
- Add PDF Documents: choose "File->Add PDF Document" or "File->Add Directory", you can even drag the files to the list directly;
- Select one or more Watermarks from the list, or you can also create a new one as you like;
- Append Watermark to PDFs: click "Settings->FTP" to define FTP details and save, then click "Watermark And Ftp" to stamp PDF files and send them to your server directly.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Overlay PDF pages with dynamic stamp
- Label PDF with web addresses
- Set sign for confidential PDF
- Watermark PDF then print immediately
- Show company name on PDF
- Manual design watermarks for PDFs
- Stamp PDF with all formats of images
- Add text or image as watermarks
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
- A-PDF Number Pro - Batch add Page Number to Acrobat PDF documents, including prefix and suffix.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.