How do you add comment on PDF files which to be merged?
Sometimes I want to add notes on PDF files for later reference, will your A-PDF Merger enable me to do this operation?
Yes, new A-PDF Merger (free download here) adds the functionality for you to add comment on listed PDF files.
Just with easy steps as below:
- Click "Add" icon to add files to the file list;
- Select the file you want to add comment, right click it and choose "Comment" from Context-Sensitive Menu;
- Input your comment in the pop-up "Input" box, click "OK" to save it;
- Click "File->Export List" to save all listed files and added comments as a Merger List file, when you want to use the comment added files next time, just click "File->Import List" to load them directly;
- Define "Merge Method" for files and click "Merge" to complete the operations.
View video tutorial here:
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.