How do you cover original text of PDF pages?
What's the best program that covers original text of PDF pages?
You can use A-PDF Filler (free download here) to cover original text of PDF pages with whiteout and fill in with new text:
- Add PDF file: click "File->Add PDF file", the file pages will be listed as thumbnails;
- Fill PDF: choose the icon for "Fill Type->Solid" and select color for background, then choose "Draw memo” to add text, you can define text font, size, align, color, etc.;
- Save filled PDF: click the icon "Save as PDF", then your edited files will be output as a new PDF document.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Edit PDF pages by rotating, cropping etc.
- Hand-write on PDF without Adobe
- Fill in PDF forms
- Enter data in PDF files
- Write in PDF without restrictions
- Insert text or images into PDF
- Draw line, arrow, rectangle on PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Label - Batch add formatted dynamic Label fields (mailing label) such as Name, Address, City to custom PDF templates (such as in form letters, on envelopes, business card, name badge and so on) for printing, The Label fields lists information come from a spreadsheet in MS Excel file
- A-PDF Scan Paper - Scan and organize paper in PDF format, use thumbnails and metadata to filter, secure, send scanned documents.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.