How do you scan and categorize paper files?
With using A-PDF Paper Manager Lite, you can scan files into digital format, then you can archive, search or distribute them with ease.
- Scan paper: click "Scan Papers" to select scanner and then scan files into the storage path directly;
- Archive: you can "Add" new folders under Root path, then just drag the files to different folders, click "Properties" to define category and related information (you can also add new category by clicking "Category" icon);
- Search: click "Search" button to define search items, you can set search path, create name, category and other detail information for quickly searching;
- Export: if you want to distribute stored files with others, you can export as images, PDF files, or directly send email or print out.
If you want to know more instructions, you can view the detailed manual here.
- A-PDF Explorer - Manage, organize and filter PDF files, batch process on PDFs as add security, set initial view, extract text and image etc.
- A-PDF Scan Paper - Scan and organize paper in PDF format, use thumbnails and metadata to filter, secure, send scanned documents.
- A-PDF Paper Manager Lite - Manage your paper documents with ease, also easy for scanning, organizing, and sharing all your documents.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.