How to add watermark to PDF file so as to reduce piracy of the documentation with A-PDF Watermark?
I suggest you to use A-PDF Watermark. A-PDF Watermark allows you to add text/image/PDF/shape/dynamic datetime watermark to all or each PDF pages. If you want to copyright all PDF images, you can add text (your company name or website URL) as the watermark to all PDF pages. If you do not want the watermark occupy more space, you can add logo as the image watermark to your PDF pages. The below article will show you how to add text watermark to all PDF pages.
1. Download and install A-PDF Watermark to your computer, compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.
2. Add all PDF files that you need to add watermark, process quickly;
3. Click add new text watermark, open the custom panel;
4. Type your company name or website URL as watermark, define the watermark effect;
5. The watermark you designed can be previewed on the software interface, click to add watermark to your PDF files.
- A-PDF Number - Add/create page number in PDF pages
- A-PDF Label - Batch add formatted dynamic Label fields (mailing label) such as Name, Address, City to custom PDF templates (such as in form letters, on envelopes, business card, name badge and so on) for printing, The Label fields lists information come from a spreadsheet in MS Excel file
- A-PDF Number Pro - Batch add Page Number to Acrobat PDF documents, including prefix and suffix.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.