How to batch adding a same suffix to PDF names which named with a same first letter?
The command line you write in CMD.exe can be as follows:
C:\RenameFiles>set RenameCmd="C:\Program Files\A-PDF Rename\prncmd.exe"
C:\RenameFiles>for %i in (p*.*) do %Renamecmd% "%i" "%filename%@a-pdf"
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Rename and change properties together
- Change part of many PDF filenames
- Auto-rename PDFs with series numbers
- Append date to PDF filenames
- Rename PDF files with metadata
- Rename PDFs with saving original files
- Custom new filenames using script
- Rename PDF files by extracting content
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Text Replace - batch replace, change or delete multiples text in Acrobat PDF files automatically
- A-PDF Rename - batch rename multiple PDF document based on content, metadata and file attributes(Size, Datetime) within PDF files. You can batch change or update multiple PDF files metadata (title, creator, producer, author, subject and keywords) as well as
- A-PDF Form Data Extractor - batch export PDF form data to CSV or XML file format
- A-PDF Page Master - Manage and organize PDF document pages, including edit, arrange, merge, extract etc.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.