How to batch collect comments and annotations from multiple PDF files and merge them as a new PDF?
but powerful utility. It can help you batch collect pages with comments and annotations from PDF documents, and then merge them to a single PDF.
1. Start the program and add PDF files or a directory (the file list will show details of each PDF, e.g., number of pages, file size and properties);
2. Select output path for the new PDF (You can also add file link on top of pages);
3. Click "Create PDF" button to collect PDF pages with comments and annotations and output them as a single file.
PS: You can show log of the process: "View"-->"Open log", then you can see details of the process in the below box.
- A-PDF Image Extractor - Extract images from Adobe PDF files
- A-PDF Text Extractor - Extract plain text from Adobe PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.