How to batch send emails based on PDFs via Gmail Server?
I have multiple PDF files to be send out individually to my clients, can I use my Gmail account to send them automatically?
Yes, A-PDF AutoMail (free download here) can use Gmail account for emailing based on PDF files.
Very easy as below shows:
- Click "File->Add PDF Document/ Folder" to add PDF files to the list;
- Define rule for batch emailing: I. Click "Add Rule" icon to enter into Rule Edit interface; II. Choose file as Sample, right click on mail address and select "Add to Mail to->"; III. Define Rule Name and click "Save"; IV. Choose the defined rule;
- Click "Settings" icon and define "Email Settings": select "Use Internet E-mail Server (SMTP)", input "Outgoing SMTP mail server->smtp.gmail.com", Server port number->25", then input other information as required;
- Click "Email" button to send out all files via your Gmail account directly.
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Prevent copying on PDFs to be auto sent
- Grab PDF content as mail portion
- Extract data from PDF as mail infomation
- Auto get addresses from PDF for mailing
- Auto email with PDFs contain addresses
- Collect mail addresses from PDF metadata
- Send secured PDFs to various recipients
- Auto send multi PDFs using Internet mail server
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF HTML to PDF - Batch convert HTML or URL into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF AutoMail - Bulk email software for automatically send PDF documents which contain recipient email addresses.
- A-PDF Mailer - Batch email sender allows you to send PDF files with dynamic watermark to multiple recipients
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.