How to Batch Unsecure a Secured PDF?
What software application would work best for unsecuring a secured PDF?
You can use A-PDF Password Security (free download here) to unsecure a secured PDF, it can removes all security settings from a group of PDF files by using a batch process automatically; here is an easy tutorial to tell you step by step
- Free download and Install A-PDF Password Security.
- Then launch the program, open A-PDF Password Security wizard
- Select the option "Batch PDF Document Security" and push the button "Next >"
- Click ”Add” to Add files or even click “add Dir” to Add Dir for add all of files in a directory.
- If any of the files you want to encrypt is password-protected Already (Open Password), then you need to click the "Try password" icon to try to open password-protected files, A-PDF Password Security will try file password(s) by using Password Pool automatically!
- Password pool is a password list pool which stored commonly used passwords, which can be defined by user; A-PDF Password Security can use Password Pool to try open Password-protected files automatically Password Pool can be defined by clicking "Options…" button, and then a setting window will be opened. You can pre-define password in there.
- After selecting files, Click the button Next >, you will get a Security Method setting window, here to set Security Level to “NONE. then click "Save" or "Save as" to excute batch removing PDF security process.
- Finally you will get a resultant list to show if the PDF files decrypted successfully or not.
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover - Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.