How to combine PDF files into a TIFF image?
The program converts PDF files to images, the image formats contain JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIFF. And you can create single-image TIFF based on multiple PDF files.
Easy use the program as below shows:
- Select "Batch Convert Mode" and click "Next >";
- Click "Add" or "Add Folder" button to add PDF files to the list;
- Choose Image Type from as "Tagged Image Format (*.tiff)", then check "Settings->TIFF->Merge image into one TIFF file", click "OK" to save the settings;
- Click "Convert" to output PDF pages to separate folders images.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Batch convert PDF files to images
- Auto convert PDF to BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF
- Create images folder for each PDF
- Put many PDF pages to a single TIFF
- Use command line to convert PDF to Image
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
- A-PDF Image Extractor - Extract images from Adobe PDF files
- A-PDF To Image - Batch convert PDF files to Image formats, such as TIFF, JPEG, BMP and so on.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.