How to create and use file list in A-PDF N-up Page?
File list is a convenient function for saving frequently used PDF files, and you can export and import PDF files to the list for later use, the tutorial below explains how to use File List:
- Free Download and open A-PDF N-up Page (PDF imposition) ;
- Click "Add File" to select and put PDF files into the file list;
- Select "File->Export List" to save all listed files as a text file for later "Import List" use;
- "N-up Page Settings": choose "2 Up" and "A/B" Mode;
- Click the "N-UP Page…" icon to convert PDF files to 2-up layout pages.
More Related Q&A
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.