How to crop PDF file and trim page with only content area reserved?
1. Start A-PDF Page Crop and open the PDF file that you need to crop;
2. Click "Draw a crop box" button and draw the box to the PDF page;
3. Right click on the box and select "Auto Draw Trim Box", and the crop box will enlarge to trim size with blank area;
6. Click "Crop and Save as" button to choose output path, and then you will get a PDF with only content area reserved.
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF Scan Optimizer - batch optimize your scanned PDF documents
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.