How to Disable PDF to Prevent from People Copy and Paste?
What software is available to prevent from people copy and paste?
You can use A-PDF Password Security (free download here) to prevent from people copy and paste pdf content with only 3 steps:
- Select the option "Single PDF Document Security" and push the button "Next >"
- Click "Browse…" button to open a PDF file will be encrypted
- Uncheck "Enable Copying of content", and click "Save" or "Save as ..." button to disallow copying permission in the PDF file
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the product and understanding of how easy to use it!
More Related Q&A
- Print a protected PDF
- Enable copy&paste on PDF file
- Print a password protected PDF
- Unlock a PDF files
- Break PDF encryption
- PDF print protection remove tools
- Break password on adobe files prevent from copying
- Unlock password protect pdf
- Unlock secured PDF
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF using HP scanner
- Insert date time stamp to a Acrobat PDF
- Split PDFs at pages matching specific text pattern
- Convert Microsoft Word 2007 Documents to PDF
- Change Powerpoint Presentation into a PDF Files
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- How to insert Acrobat PDF blank pages
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover - Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security - Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.