How to exclude some e-mail addresses while sending e-mail based on extracted address list?
1. Launch A-PDF AutoMail and add PDF documents to the list;
2. Select a rule to batch send emails;
3. Click "Settings" button and choose "Send Settings". Under the "Ignore Email list", enable "These email will not be sent to" option and type in email addresses to which you don't want to send;
4. Save the settings and click "Email" or "Email Selected" to send emails with attached PDFs.
- A-PDF Data Extractor - Batch extract certain text information within the PDF to XLS, CSV or XML format.
- A-PDF AutoMail - Bulk email software for automatically send PDF documents which contain recipient email addresses.
- A-PDF Mailer - Batch email sender allows you to send PDF files with dynamic watermark to multiple recipients
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.