- Add Images: click "File->Add Images" or "File->Add a Directory..." to add images to view as thumbnails or in the list;
- Setting: choose effect, pause, speed for your slideshow, or set image thumbnail, loop, size, position in "File->Setting", you can also optimize your images by cropping, rotating, de-skewing, monochrome etc.;
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Form slideshow for viewing online
- Slide effect provided by JS SlideShow Builder
- Use images or scanned files to make slideshow
- Create slideshow without futher pay
- Add link to slideshow
- Save slideshow as project file
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
- A-PDF Scan Paper - Scan and organize paper in PDF format, use thumbnails and metadata to filter, secure, send scanned documents.
- A-PDF Image to FlipBook - Batch create flash flip books from images or scanned files with page flipping effect
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.