How to insert a blank page into the beginning of 500 PDF files?
I have 500 PDFs. I want to insert a blank page into the beginning of each PDF using 1 tool. Do you have a solution to do this?
You may use the product A-PDF Merger Command Line and some script. The steps:
- Create a PDF file with one blank page, named it as blank.pdf
- Copy the 500 files, blank.pdf and PMCMD.exe into a directory, such as: c:\pdfs
- Make a output directory, such as c:\outputs
- Create a batch file using notepad as below, named it as AddBlank.bat
REM ========================================== BEGIN ====== set pmcmd="C:\A-PDF Merge Cmd\PMCMD.exe" cd C:\pdfs for %%1 in (*.pdf) do %PMCMD% "C:\outputs\%%1" "C:\Ex\additional.pdf" "%%1" REM =========================================== END ======
- run the batch file.
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Merger Command Line - A command line tool to combine image and PDF files into one PDF.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.