How to insert labels into numerous PDF files with data extracted from an Excel file?
The program—A-PDF Label, can create variable fields on the PDF documents that would input unique data from spreadsheets, the data can be various, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers etc.
The tutorial below explains how you can make PDF mail merge step by step:
- Free download and install A-PDF Label.
- Operate Pdflb.exe, the first step is to add a spreadsheet as datasource:
- Select a Rule for labeling. The tool provides a template and you can also create a rule by yourself.
- Finally, click the icon “Label and Create as PDF”, then you will see a message box, whether to open the output folder.
Then, you will see the new rule has been listed in the ComboBox of “Please select a rule:”, choose it and specify an output directory.
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Number - Add/create page number in PDF pages
- A-PDF Number Pro - Batch add Page Number to Acrobat PDF documents, including prefix and suffix.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.