How to manually split PDF file into small parts quickly?
efficient program that can help you split your PDF into small pieces based on inserted break points. And it will just take several steps.
1. Start the program to enter into the simple and easy interface;
2. Select PDF file that you want to split;
3. Insert break point between the two pages where you want to separate (e.g., if you want to split the first 10 pages as a part, click on Page 11 and click "Insert", and rename the break point as separated PDF file name;
4. Click "Setting" to define output setting and name pattern;
5. Click "Split" button to start splitting PDF.
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Content Splitter - Split PDF files based on content
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.