How to move the password program to task manager to keep monitoring folders?
Can I use the password security program as a service to monitor some folder all the time when my computer is starting?
You can try the service program A-PDF Password Security Service (free download here) directly.
The software can monitor the folders as long as Windows is running, and the program can be set as follows:
- Click "Add Folder.." icon to define directories: Monitored Directory, Output Directory, Log File Directory (Backup Directory);
- Define Security Method, Security Level and Permissions;
- Click "Ok" to save your settings, you can also click "Add Folder.." icon to add more monitor folders based on different security methods;
- Click "Start Services" icon to monitor the folders and add passwords to files written in automatically.
More Related Q&A
- Protect PDFs by setting expiration
- Make PDFs secure quickly
- Prevent printing or copying
- Lock a folder of PDFs simply
- Disable operation on PDFs after expiration
- Form PDFs with limitation
- Secure PDF files in background
- Define security method for multiple PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover - Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security - Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security Service - Monitor folders for changing PDF password security
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.