How to protect email attachments (PDF files) from changing, copying, form field filling-in or signing?
1. Launch the program and select Microsoft Excel file with e-mail address list;
2. Add attachments to the list, PDF files or other format files like Word and PPT;
3. Define "Subject" and "Email Body";
4. Click "Setting" button and select "Security", then you can define security options: require a password to open file, printing, copying or modifying;
5. Click "OK" and then batch send e-mails.
- A-PDF Password Security - Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security Service - Monitor folders for changing PDF password security
- A-PDF AutoMail - Bulk email software for automatically send PDF documents which contain recipient email addresses.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.