How to put unique watermarks on multiple PDF documents?
Follow the easy steps below:
- Click "Add directories to list" icon to add all files in a folder to the list together;
- Click "Watermark->Create->New Text Watermark" to enter into "Add Text Watermark" interface, define name, then click "Macro" button to choose unique data for different PDF copies;
- Save the created watermark, and select it, click "Watermark And Save As" button to choose output path for the stamped files.
Then your files will be watermarked uniquely with your defined macro.
View video tutorial:
This Image tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Overlay PDF pages with dynamic stamp
- Label PDF with web addresses
- Set sign for confidential PDF
- Watermark PDF then print immediately
- Show company name on PDF
- Manual design watermarks for PDFs
- Stamp PDF with all formats of images
- Add text or image as watermarks
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Number - Add/create page number in PDF pages
- A-PDF Number Pro - Batch add Page Number to Acrobat PDF documents, including prefix and suffix.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.