How to Remove PDF Encryption?
Option 1: Use A-PDF Restrictions Remover (free download here) with one step: Right click the PDF file in explorer, and select "Remove Restrictions" or "Remove Restrictions and Save as" on the menu poped up.
- Launching the application: A-pdf Password Security
- Select the option "Batch PDF Documents Security" and push the button Next >, a file list window will be opened.
- You can add files or even Add Dir for add all of files in a directory in there, you also can remove or clear files in list
- After finished adding pdf files, you can click "try password" button, then A-pdf Password Security will try to open the pdf documents which have open password security by using password pool one by one, password pool is a password list which stored common password that can be defined by user.
- Push the button Next >, a Security Option Window will be opened, where set "Security Level" option values to "None", that means remove the password restrictions.
- Clicking "Save" or "Save as ..." button to batch decrypt PDF files.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the product and understanding of how easy to use it!
More Related Q&A
- Print a protected PDF
- Enable copy&paste on PDF file
- Print a password protected PDF
- Unlock a PDF files
- Break PDF encryption
- PDF print protection remove tools
- Break password on adobe files prevent from copying
- Unlock password protect pdf
- Unlock secured PDF
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF using HP scanner
- Insert date time stamp to a Acrobat PDF
- Split PDFs at pages matching specific text pattern
- Convert Microsoft Word 2007 Documents to PDF
- Change Powerpoint Presentation into a PDF Files
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- How to insert Acrobat PDF blank pages
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover - Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security - Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.