How to rename a batch of files using excel sheet?
- Add PDF Documents: select "File->Add PDF Document" or "File->Add Folder", you can even drag files to the list directly;
- Choose "File->Export List" to export all items in the list to a spreadsheet with CSV format;
- Open the export list and copy your naming in some Excel sheet into the column of "NewName";
- Select "File->Import List" to import the edited list with new naming;
- Click "Rename" to batch change multile PDF files at the same time.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Rename and change properties together
- Change part of many PDF filenames
- Auto-rename PDFs with series numbers
- Append date to PDF filenames
- Rename PDF files with metadata
- Rename PDFs with saving original files
- Custom new filenames using script
- Rename PDF files by extracting content
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF INFO Changer - Change the PDF file properties, include author, title, subject, keywords
- A-PDF Excel to PDF - Batch convert MS Excel file into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Data Extractor - Batch extract certain text information within the PDF to XLS, CSV or XML format.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.