How to rename by extracting data from PDF files?
- Add PDF Documents: select "File->Add PDF Document" or "File->Add Folder", you can even drag files to the list directly;
- Choose "Macro->Content Tag Macro..." to enter into Content Tag edit interface;
- Add PDF file, choose data you want to use as Macro then right-click and select "Get content by Position/ Keyword", then "Save";
- Choose "Rename Filename->Macro" as you edited macro;
- Click "Rename" to rename PDF files based on content.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Rename and change properties together
- Change part of many PDF filenames
- Auto-rename PDFs with series numbers
- Append date to PDF filenames
- Rename PDF files with metadata
- Rename PDFs with saving original files
- Custom new filenames using script
- Rename PDF files by extracting content
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Text Replace - batch replace, change or delete multiples text in Acrobat PDF files automatically
- A-PDF Rename - batch rename multiple PDF document based on content, metadata and file attributes(Size, Datetime) within PDF files. You can batch change or update multiple PDF files metadata (title, creator, producer, author, subject and keywords) as well as
- A-PDF Page Master - Manage and organize PDF document pages, including edit, arrange, merge, extract etc.
- A-PDF Number Pro - Batch add Page Number to Acrobat PDF documents, including prefix and suffix.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.