How to send PDF file whose size exceed file maximum limit via e-mail?
out separately. This software enables users to split PDF files into smaller size files based on file size you set.
1. Start A-PDF Size Splitter and add PDF to the file list (or add a directory to batch split PDFs);
2. Define "Per file size" (100k, 512k, 1M, 2M…) as splitting basis;
3. Choose output directory as the output path;
4. Click "Begin Split" button to split the PDF into files of smaller size.
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Content Splitter - Split PDF files based on content
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.