How to set gutter or margin while N-up PDF pages?
If you want to set gutter between imposed pages, or set margin in new sheets, the tutorial below explains the steps for you.
- Free Download and open A-PDF N-up Page (PDF imposition) ;
- Click "Add File" to select and put PDF files into the file list;
- "N-up Page Settings": choose "2 Up" and "A/B" Mode;
- Set "Page Layout->Gutter X" and "Margin->Top/ Bottom":
- Click the "N-UP Page…" icon to convert PDF files to 2-up layout pages.
More Related Q&A
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.