How to set page scale for the PDF while adding watermark to it?
PDF pages. Besides, this software also allows you to set page scale for the PDF while you add watermark for it.
1. Launch A-PDF Watermark and click "Add PDF document" button or "Add directories to list" button to add PDF files to the program;
2. Select one or more watermarks for the PDF pages, or you can add or create new watermarks by yourself;
3. Click "Settings" button to customize settings for output PDF;
4. In the setting interface, enable "PageScale", define page scale percentage and choose position in page, click "OK";
5. Click "Watermark And Save As" button to output watermarked PDF.
- A-PDF Label - Batch add formatted dynamic Label fields (mailing label) such as Name, Address, City to custom PDF templates (such as in form letters, on envelopes, business card, name badge and so on) for printing, The Label fields lists information come from a spreadsheet in MS Excel file
- A-PDF Filler - Edit, insert images, draw graphs on PDF documents, even scan papers for editing in PDF format
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.