Is it possible to set a cut mark for odd pages and a different for even pages?
This program also enables you to cut pages with a cut mark for odd pages, and a different cut mark for even pages, you can view detail steps below:
- Click "Open" icon to choose a PDF file from your computer, then you can view page thumbnails below;
- Draw Horizontal Line or Vertical Line on the first page, then click "Apply" icon to choose "Pages->Odd Only", click "Apply Now";
- Draw cut lines on the second page, and click "Apply" to select "Pages->Even Only" and click "Apply Now";
- Finally click "Cut and Save as" to output files with odd and even pages cut in different modes.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Split double wide pages in half
- Divide PDF pages
- Cut pages into single sheets
- Split one page into two
- Cut PDF pages into slices
- Split 10 pages straight down to 20 pages
- Split landscapes in half to two portrait pages
- Cut multiple PDF books in half together
- Batch cut PDF pages in half
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF Page Crop - crop or removes the white margins (space) of PDF pages
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.